Hello and welcome to our blog. We have been getting many requests to join in on blogging so here we go. I hope you all enjoy the "view". Be sure to check us out at www.earthsonglodge.com for detailed information.

EarthSong Lodge in pictures

EarthSong Lodge in pictures

The view of a lifetime

The view of a lifetime
Denali in March 2012

Caribou and Sled Dogs

Caribou and Sled Dogs

two minutes of sunshine at -16 below

Saturday, March 13, 2010

a blissful day in Denali

The slighest of movements can be heard with such solitude today. I am wrapped around this blissful world surrounding me. All of the clients are out dog mushing leaving me with a joyful afternoon of scenic inspiration.
I managed to get out and visit with the little puppies. They are beginning to have individual personalities; shy, feisty, playful, demanding, and last but not least the little blue eyed center of attention.
I am breathing in this time, simmering it slowly, soon these quiet moments will echo with the return of the excited guests after an experience they will always remember.
Happy thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

our visitors from around the world